Montag, 14. Mai 2007

'Wife for sale'

I still can't believe my eyes what I've read today..

While reading the news and some other articles (which were more interesting) this afternoon, I came upon a bizarre article which was called 'Wife for sale'.

It was about a Brasilian man who had put up his wife for sale for an amount of only $50!!

He described his wife physically and listed her qualities as a housewife and partner, saying "she was worth her weight in gold!"
The main reason for him doing that was the money, as the posting itself read: "I sell my wife for reasons I prefer to keep short ... I really need the money."

Oh my god, how mentaly disordered must he had been while doing that??
There are so many other alternatives to come into money, especially if it is such a little amount.. What about cleaning/sweeping streets or selling himself instead of his wife ;-)

However, the guy must had lost his marbles from my point of view, otherwise he wouldn't have commit such malpractice!!

Keine Kommentare: