Dienstag, 8. Mai 2007

News-David Hasselhoff


During my stay in the UK last week I listened to a London radio station called 'Capital FM' almost every day. On one day I heard them telling a story which I initially found quite funny but then rather sad after having seen the video.

It was about a film made by David Hasselhoff's daughters, showing him lying on the floor completely wrecked (drunk), clumsily eating a hamburger and slurring his words.

One of his daughters can be heard asking him why he gets drunk, to which he replies "Cause I'm lonely. I have trouble in my life".

Quite a shocking video from my point of view, as he looks helpless and absolutely not the same to the person people are used to see on TV - but take a look for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYj6TceYio0

Keine Kommentare: