Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007

Beachy Head



One of the topics we have covered in class today was related to the issue 'Suicides in the Uk/Ireland' which strongly reminded me of a place I visited during my stay in the UK.

Al and I went to Eastbourne to visit Anthony (a friend of ours), so together we went to a place called 'Beachy Head' where we had an ice-cream and took some pictures as the weather wasn't as bad as usual that day. However, Anthony told me that the place we were at was very famous for it's suicide attempts and that about 20 people a year take their own life there.

I was quite appalled, as it was really nice there and the view over Eastbourn was more than stunning, as u can see in the pic..



Also, I have googeld the 'Beachy Head' and this is what I found about it:







Keine Kommentare: