Samstag, 19. Mai 2007

Steak to celebrate......


After watching Chelsea win the FA Cup, we decided to go to Black&Blue for a steak to celebrate. The food was really, really good and I could probably say this was one of the best steaks I've ever had, although as you can see, Al (my boyfriend) was a LOT hungrier than I, in fact 3times hungrier !! Anyway, just as we were finishing dinner he noticed an unexpected dinner guest arrive behind me................ a little mouse appeared just behind my seat to say 'hello' then run back behind the seat.


I personally didn't see it, but Al claimed it was definitely there and he even mentioned it to the manager on our way out.


Not really the best thing to see, especially in such a nice restaurant, but I'm glad our 'guest' didn't join us at the table otherwise he may have put me off my dinner !!!


Keine Kommentare: