Freitag, 1. Juni 2007

Chocholate, banana and marshmallow skewers

I found this lovely recipe on the net today and thought it might be a good idea to post it...


Al my darling ;), I know that you read my blog every now and then, so if you happen to read this - I'm really really sorry.. I know how much you hate bananas and that a single thought of them makes you squeamish but it seems to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY that I had to post it :)

Cooking time 10 mins

This recipe can serve up to four people.


Ingredients


4 bananas, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks

8 chunks chocolate with nougat bits

8 marshmallows


Method


1. Alternately thread the ingredients onto wooden or metal skewers.
2. Wrap in foil.

3. Place on the barbecue for approximately 5 minutes until the bananas are warm and the chocolate and marshmallows are just beginning to melt.

Keine Kommentare: