Donnerstag, 26. April 2007

Little Britain


Last week when I arrived in London, one of the first things I happened to see was an abandonded wheelchair. Cruel as it may sound, the sight of this made me chuckle to myself as it reminded me of 'Andy' a character from the comedy sketch in the TV show "Little Briain".


Most of you have probably heard of "Little Britain", but for those who haven't here a few facts about it...


"Little Britain" is a wonderful comedy series with Mark Lucas and David Walliams. They tease and giggle their way through 30 min episodes poking fun at everyone possible. My favourite characters are 'Andy & Lou' but also 'Vicky Pollard' who is amazingly funny. If you aren't British, you will probably not understand all of the humor. Most of the stereotypes in the show are exaggerated, but actually real. I have been told that in Britain, every town has loads of 'Vicky Pollards'. Its hard to believe, but apparently true...


For more info about "LB' check



Enjoy watching it!

Keine Kommentare: