Samstag, 28. April 2007

Hello from London - Day 1

Well, here I am back in London again - my second trip in as many weeks.

Arrived this morning at Stansted Airport on a very early flight. As I travelled through Kent, on my way from the airport I happened to hear on the news that I was in fact in the same area which was earlier hit by an earthquake, which luckily didn't cost any lives. 'Mummy' :(

Once home,I fell straight to sleep as I was very tired after the flight and the early morning wake up.

In the evening, I went to a place called Kingston which was a very attractive town on the river Thames. Here I had dinner in a restaurant called 'Wagamama's' which was very good, and then went to pub along the river side called 'The Bishop'. The pub was very noisy and full of 'chavs' so stayed for one drink and then left.

This was enough action for the day, hopefully tomorrow will be more adventurous.

3 Kommentare:

SC hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
SC hat gesagt…

seems a great day for you, except for the earthquake part. thanks for linking my site to yours and i did the same thing,

SC hat gesagt…

Hi Bo,

I've redesigned my site and have a new URL. would you want to update my link to yours? :) my new url is:
santocruzcookery.blogspot.com

How are you? sorry i have to post my message here as I don't know where else to reach you.. :)

Thanks & have a nice day!

Chris C.